Becoming an Ambassador
Our Ambassadors are groups of people that give their time, energy, and support to help us in our work to fight human trafficking and slavery both locally and globally. YOU are an essential part of our work in raising awareness.
Being an Ambassador is more than volunteering your time.
- Individuals who want to support our work and have a heart for the hidden people stuck in a dark world of human trafficking.
- People who already embrace the ONE/1000 campaign and who have a heart for seeing more children and women sponsored through this program.
- Those folks that in the past have experienced volunteering and/or experienced trafficking first-hand Mission 1 trips globally who have seen first hand the huge need and want to do more to help.
You will become a foundational part of the Rescue 1 Global team joining us in:
- Recruiting more ONE/1000 partner via friends, colleagues, and family.
- Help organize local awareness and fundraising events.
- Join us at seminars and exhibitions helping add your voice to the conversation and therefore spreading the news of our work.
- Give presentations in their communities with the aim of:
- Raising the visibility of Rescue 1 Global.
- Recruiting more ambassadors for Rescue 1 Global.
- Encouraging donations for Rescue 1 Global projects.
- Recruiting people to join our local efforts of outreach, volunteer opportunities, or participate on Mission1 Trips.
All ambassadors will be given the necessary resources to support our work to counter human trafficking and provide holistic restoration.
If you are interested in becoming a Rescue 1 Global Ambassador, please click here to connect with us!